Published on Thursday, September 26, 2019
1432 Trainee Production Technician- Pudsey
|| B Braun
|| Pudsey, Leeds
||Monday- Friday 14:00-22:00
We are currently seeking technically-minded individuals to work in our Sterile Services facility.
The role you are applying for is with B. Braun Sterilog, the decontamination division of B. Braun Medical Ltd, part of a leading global healthcare business. B. Braun Sterilog Ltd operate three state of the art decontamination supercentres in the UK, one located in Leeds and two in Birmingham. Within our facilities we sterilise reusable medical devices for a number of NHS Trusts in the Yorkshire and West Midlands area.
B. Braun Sterilog Ltd continue to set new standards of decontamination excellence via ongoing investment into innovative, cutting edge service solutions to enable sustainable delivery of a robust and reliable service with staff and patient welfare being our primary objective.
As a Trainee Operative, you will provide technical expertise and knowledge in respect of sterile services to the facility and the customer base, ensuring first class delivery to clinical service users and patients whilst exceeding contractual performance standards.
- Dismantling and preparing instruments for cleaning and decontamination
- Assemble comprehensive sets of surgical instrument trays and other equipment
- Wrapping sets for sterilisation
- Operating equipment and machinery within the facility
- Loading and documenting sterilisation batches
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety guidance
|Qualifications & Training:
Experience within a sterile environment would be advantageous, however we offer a full training package for all aspects of the role.
|| No formal requirements but must have
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as required
- Good computer skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
|How to Apply:
||Follow this link and apply https://bbraun.current-vacancies.com/v?id=BBRAUNMEDI&t=B--Braun-Careers
|Where to get more information:
Number of views (160)