Published on Thursday, January 30, 2020
1467 Princes Trust Programme- Keighley
Askham Bryan College
8-10 Russel Street
||Monday - Friday 10:00-15:00//Break x2 15 Min //Lunch 1 Hour
Weekly bursary of £30 paid every Monday. Benefits will not be affected.
Snacks and Drinks provided (biscuits, tea, coffee, squash, crisps, cereal, etc.)
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification and acquire new skills
- Work with new people and make new friends
- It won't cost you anything and we will work with you to make sure you won't lose your benefits
- A better chance of moving into a job, education or training
- Help with job hunting and writing CV
- The chance to make a difference in your community
- And most importantly - A big boost to your confidence and a real sense of achievement
- Take on community projects of your choice
- Take part in an exciting, action-packed residential week
- Get two weeks' work experience in a field you are interested in
- Take part in an exciting team challenge
- Learn and enjoy new experiences
- Try out different things
- Learn about yourself, your strengths and weaknesses
|Qualifications & Training:
-Entry Level 3 in Qualification in Employability ,
-Teamwork and Communication Skills Or Level 1 in Qualification in Employability ,
-Teamwork and Communication Skills Or Level 2 in Qualification in Employability ,Teamwork and Communication Skills
-Depending on your academic ability, confidence and preference.
- Be between the ages of 16 – 25
- Looking to get into Further Education and or Employment
- Willing to try new things and work in a team
- Looking to boost up your skills, confidence, CV, etc.
- Be positive, passionate and determined
This is a 12 week Programme.
NEXT COHORT STARTS 8th JUNE 2020// late applicants will be considered till the 19th June 2020.
|How to Apply:
Contact Ren Holubova on:
Email: Renata.Holubova@askham-bryan.ac.uk// M: 07966764043
|Where to get more information:
Number of views (475)