Published on Wednesday, February 5, 2020
1469 Get Started with Motor Vehicles
||Course dates: 17th-21st February 2020
||Lunch and travel expenses paid
Learn how to design and build a motor vehicle.
Not only will it help you improve and discover new skills, you will meet new people and secure a qualification. You will benefit from support from our staff or one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
Features of the course:
- Work as a group to design and build a motor vehicle
- Work with an expert delivery partner at a live training garage
- Meet new people and build confidence
- Achieve and Emergency First Aid qualification
- Doesn't affect your benefits
- 2 Minutes from train station.
|Qualifications & Training:
||Will work towards a First Aid Certificate and learn to build a Motor Vehicle and race it on the track
||No formal requirements
||Taster day on 12th February 2020
|How to Apply:
||Contact Carol Hardwick on 07483991327
|Where to get more information:
Number of views (97)