Published on Monday, November 25, 2019
1450 Free SIA Training course
||Smart Business Assistance
Would you like a career within the security industry?
If you are 19 or over, unemployed and claiming benefits then you are eligible to attend.
During the course you will achieve:
- Level 2 Certificate in Customer Services
- Level 2 Certificate in Personal Development
- Level 2 Door Supervisor SIA Invigilated Test
- SIA Badge and Licence
- £30 per week paid into your account for expenses
- Help finding employment within the industry within 4 weeks of completing the course.
Employers will come and speak with the group during the third week.They get two free resits of the test and only have resit the parts they failed.
We will find them work within 4 weeks of completing.
The course covers many areas within the security industry, not just door supervision. Control Systems, conflict management,conflict dissolution, patrolling, health and safety, self-defence….
|Qualifications & Training:
|| Workign towards a level 2
- They must be 19 or over
- They must be claiming benefits – Universal Credit, JSA etc.
- They must be able to communicate on paper and face to face in English and have a good understanding of English and Maths
- If they are between 19 and 24 they must have a level qualification or equivalent
- They must have a passport, drivers licence or provisional – we cannot book them in for their test without it or apply for their badge and licence.
The course start dates are as follows:
Bradford 26th November
Bradford 29th November
Bradford 3rd December
Bradford 16th December
|How to Apply:
|| Please call or email your interest or questions to Ian on 07399502599 or email@example.com
|Where to get more information:
Number of views (76)